Monday 22 August 2016

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver 15703

The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore models are highly in demand though, so I may be in the minority. One of the Royal Oak Offshore models I could see myself wearing, however, is this Diver watch. Audemars Piguet made a few special divers’ editions in the past (the Scuba and a special edition for Wempe’s 125th anniversary), and a few years ago introduced a similar model into its regular Royal Oak Offshore collection.

The replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver (Reference 15703) is an impressive watch with lots of rubber. Besides the strap, the traditional octagonal bezel and the two crowns (one for winding, one for operating the inner diving bezel) have a clearly visible rubber seal. The caseback does not show the movement of this watch, but I had a Royal Oak in my personal collection with the same movement, and a transparent caseback, so I can tell from my own experience that it is a wonderfully finished movement.

Top replica Audemars Piguet watches review websites and best selling replica watches recommend for men and women,fast shipping from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment